Huron Speed V3 Twin T4 Hot Side
Current Lead time for new orders is 4-6 weeks while we finish fulfilling kits from our Group Purchase sale. If you need a more specific time, please email us prior to ordering, thank you!
Hotside Only Kit Information:
*Our new V3 Stainless Steel, Vbanded, extra thick .120 wall Manifolds that retain the OEM Alternator location
* 2.5” extra thick .120 wall Stainless Up-Pipes, V-banded allow for easier installation with 44-46mm V-banded Wastegate ports and primary O2 sensor bungs. All piping stays ABOVE the oem sway bar!
* Pair of full 3″ Stainless 2-piece downpipes routed through a Turbo Style K-member will supply the exhaust flow needed for 1500hp.
– Optional Twin Bumper Exit downpipes available. Can run stock or any K-member if using the bumper exit downpipes. Exit each side of the bumper in 4″.
* All necessary V-band clamps included in this kit. Entire hotside consists of all v-band connections
* Grade 8 Bolt/Hardware Kit included for Turbo and Manifold Mounting.
*Kit requires: Stood up radiator with coolant hoses and fans to clear piping/turbo. A/C removal. Turbo Style K-member required if wanting to run the downpipes out the back. Can use the bumper exit downpipes with use of a factory K-member. Requires Cold-Side, turbos, wastegates, BOVs, and Oil lines as well to complete (all of which we can supply)
*Kit built around a pair of standard T4 Turbochargers with 3″ V-band discharges such as: Turbonetics Hurricane Series (TC66-TC78), Turbonetics T-series (7575, 7875), Precision T4 w/ S trim or H trim covers (6262s through 7675s) Comp CT4s or CT43’s with T4 housings (6062s through 8079s) and many many more.
*Kit RETAINS: OEM Alternator location, OEM Front Sway bar, OEM Power steering, OEM ABS (Recommend removing for more freedom and adjustment during installating, however can be retained)
*Cold-side shown in some pictures above NOT included.
Any questions, please e-mail direct to: email@example.com