Huron Speed V3 Twin T4 Turbo Kit
*Please allow a couple weeks for shipment. Please contact prior to purchasing for more accurate lead time.
*Our new V3 Stainless Steel, Vbanded, extra thick .120 wall Manifolds that retain the OEM Alternator location
* 2.5” extra thick .120 wall Stainless Up-Pipes, V-banded allow for easier installation with 44-46mm V-banded Wastegate ports and primary O2 sensor bungs. All piping stays ABOVE the oem sway bar!
* Pair of full 3″ Stainless 2-piece downpipes routed through a Turbo Style K-member will supply the exhaust flow needed for 1500hp. Now with Wideband O2 bungs available in BOTH downpipes for tuning w/ plugs.
* Standard 3.5″ Thick Core intercooler with direct bolt on bracket, dual inlets and single outlet.
* Optional Bell 4.5″ or 6″ Thick Core Intercooler with direct bolt on bracket for 1000-1500hp applications
* ALUMINUM, Polished 2.5″ cold side piping from turbos to intercooler and 3.5″ cold side piping from Intercooler to Throttle Body with a pair of 50mm BOV flanges and now a threaded IAT Sensor. Photo shows optional black coating, POLISHED is standard.
* All necessary couplers and clamps included in this kit. Entire hotside consists of all v-band connections
* Hardware Kit included with all nuts/bolts
* Twin Oil feed and drain line kit INCLUDED
* Pair of T4 Turbo Blankets INCLUDED
* 50′ Roll of Black Heat Wrap INCLUDED
*Kit requires: Stood up radiator with coolant hoses and fans to clear piping/turbo. A/C removal. Turbo Style K-member required if wanting to run the downpipes out the back. If running the OPTIONAL bumper exit downpipes, you can use the factory K-member! Requires turbos, wastegates, and BOVs as well to complete (all of which we can supply from the drop-down menus)
*Kit built around a pair of standard T4 Turbochargers with 3″ V-band discharges such as: Turbonetics Hurricane Series (TC66-TC78), Turbonetics T-series (7575, 7875), Precision T4 w/ S trim or H trim covers (6262s through 7675s) Comp CT4s or CT43’s with T4 housings (6062s through 8079s) and many many more.
*Kit RETAINS: OEM Alternator location, OEM Front Sway bar, OEM Power steering, OEM ABS.
*Removing the ABS is recommended. Not required but recommended as it will not onyl clean up the engine bay but give you more freedom on installation.
Any questions, please e-mail direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org