Huron Speed V3 T6 Kit
*Please check lead time prior to ordering*
*Our new V3 Stainless Steel, Vbanded, extra thick .120 wall Manifolds that retain the OEM Alternator location
* 2.25” extra thick .120 wall Stainless Crossover with divided T6 flange, True divided crossover set-up with twin 44mm WG flanges (one per bank) and bungs for primary O2 sensors.
* 5″ to 4″ 2-piece dp with a wideband O2 bung/plug included. S400 Flanged. Optional full 5″ dp available.
* Turbo Support bracket that also doubles as the turbo oil drain for easy hook up.
* Standard Base 4″ Thick Intercooler included. Optional 4.5″ or 6″ Thick Core BELL intercooler with direct bolt on brackets with 3.5″ Inlet and Outlet.
* Aluminum Full 3.5″ Cold side piping from Turbo to Intercooler and Intercooler to Throttle Body with (2) 50mm BOV flange and threaded IAT sensor bung. Revamped design gaining a lot of additional clearance and must nicer fitment!
* All necessary couplers and clamps, only straight couplers are used in this kit to avoid any worries of blowing out elbow couplers! Entire hotside consists of all v-band connections
* Grade 8 Bolt/Hardware Kit included!
* T6 Oil Feed and Drain Line kit INCLUDED
* T6 Turbo Blanket INCLUDED
* 50′ Roll of Black Heat Wrap INCLUDED
**Piping kit only, requires other items noted to run, vehicle will not run without these outside sourced items completed by you, therefore sold as show only.
*Kit requires: Stood up radiator (dual pass recommended) with coolant hoses and fans to clear piping/turbo. A/C removal. Relocation of battery and coolant overflow tank to fit the charge pipe to throttle body. Requires turbo, wastegate’s, and BOV as well to complete (all of which we can supply from the drop down menus) Lower Radiator Hose outlet may require modification depending on your specific placement of the radiator. Due to the large exit out the bumper, depending on model of car you can expect to lose your marker light on the passenger side. If retaining cruise control, requires slight relocation of the box on the drivers side frame rail to clear cold-side tube.
Our recommended stand up radiator parts list for this kit:
Griffin 1-58241-XLS Radiator
Lower Hose Dayco 81171 (flexible universal hose) which is a little long for most but needed to clear the dp exiting out the passenger side front bumper, The upper hose is a Gates 22358 just trimmed to fit.
*If running a Race-Cover option on your turbo from VSRacing or the V2 Race Cover from Forced Inductions, we recommend removing your Power Steering and ABS. They can be retained with this kit using a standard S400 compressor cover or the Compact Race Cover from Forced Inductions.
*Kit RETAINS: OEM Alternator location, OEM Front Sway bar, and stock or any aftermarket K-member!
Any questions, please e-mail direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org